At Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health Inc., you will receive an education from industry leaders which far exceeds the norm! Students learn easily with our proven techniques and practice their skills in our SPA while attending the program. We are committed to helping you through each step of the admissions process. One vital purpose of this process is to ensure that you feel confident in your decision to advance your education and career with us. We would like to get to know you, your career interests and discuss your future career goals. This personalized interview is held on campus, which also includes a tour of the facility and the opportunity to meet and speak with faculty and current students. Once you feel confident in moving forward, we’ll assign you a Financial Aid Officer to assist in developing a financial plan for affording college.
Admissions Procedures – All applicants must:
Complete a career interview and campus tour with admissions. We encourage you to invite your spouse/significant other, parents or others who will be supporting you during your time in college.
Chellsey Institute of Beauty and Health Inc. strives for quality and excellence. This step is an integral part of the admissions process designed to evaluate potential student abilities. Complete the entrance evaluation administered on campus. Your admissions advisor will provide you with an overview and instructions for completing this.
Meet with your Chellsey Institute of Beauty and Health Inc. Financial Aid Officer (FAO) and finalize a financial plan. Apply for financial aid if applicable.
Complete your enrollment paperwork. Your admissions advisor will assist you.
Financial Planning for your Future
Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health Inc. understands that making a decision to go back to school must involve sound financial planning and a thorough process of investigating alternative resources that may be available. We encourage students to look at all options to ensure that they can assume the financial obligations before they commit to a vocational program. The Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health Inc. works with each potential student to choose the best payment option that will ensure that a student starts and most importantly successfully completes the training journey. Exploring personal, family and alternative sources ensures that you decrease the risk of encountering financial obstacles during your studies. For your convenience we accept debit,cheques, bank drafts or cash for all tuition payments. An official receipt of payment is always provided at the time of payment.
Possible options to research and consider:
We breakdown your payments into manageable amounts during the length of your program. Extended payment plans may be available for those who qualify.
RBC Royal Bank, CIBC, TD and BMO bank offer eligible students the opportunity to receive a student loan. This can be an excellent option for someone who cannot afford tuition fees and your bank will work with you to determine the appropriate loan and payment plans.
Second Careers is a government funded program which allows eligible candidates to go back to school and your costs are supported by this program. To get more details and to determine if you can qualify, please visit www.ontario.ca/employment or call 905-232-0883.
Medicard iFinance Canada INC :
Medicard iFanance Canada Inc is our in-house non-bank financial services company that assists with student financing. Medicard offers many lending options with a fast on line approval system to those who may qualify for a student loan. (Available only at Chellsey Institute of Beauty and Health Inc.)
Lifelong learning program:
The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) allows you to withdraw amounts from your RRSPs to finance full-time training or education for you or your spouse or common-law partner (some restrictions apply). For more information please visit http://www.cra.gc.ca
- Complete an Application for Admission form either online or supplied with information package.
- Submit a High School Diploma, Adult Basic Education (ABE) Diploma, or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide one valid government issued photo identification.
- Social Insurance Number Card* (SIN) and/or a valid VISA for the full duration of the study period *for viewing only.
APPLICATION GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- This guide is designed for students who wish to apply to Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health Inc.
- It provides all the necessary information, instructions and application forms.
- Read all the instructions carefully before you begin the application process.
- Photocopy the blank forms and use one as a working copy.
- Gather all the necessary documents and fill all the required forms.
- Please remember to print clearly and make a photocopy of the finished documents for your records.
1. International Student Application for Admission
Your file will be opened after the following items have been received in the original/scanned/faxed version:
- The applicant should have Grade 12 Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- A complete International Student course application form
- A copy of a photo ID – passport front page is preferable
- Official academic documents
- Brief resume/CV.
- Basic Proficiency in English for non English Programs. The applicant must provide photocopied proof of the highest academic level (certificate, diploma, or degree as well as their academic transcript). All academic documents must be notarized or certified English translations
- CDN $500 non-refundable International Student Application fee.
2.1 Non-refundable Admission Fee
All new students admitted to Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health Inc., including international students, are required to pay a one-time CDN $500 Application Fee. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be waived. Your application for admission cannot be reviewed unless we have received your CDN $500 non-refundable Application Fee.
The non-refundable application fee should be submitted in the form of a credit card payment, an international money order or a check drawn on a Canadian bank, made payable to the Chellsey Institute of Beauty & Health, in the amount of CDN $500.
Important: Print your full legal name and birth date on your check or money order.
2.2 Non-Refundable Homestay Application Fee
All International Students wishing to enrol in Chellesy Institute of Beauty & Health Inc. Homestay Program are required to pay a one-time CDN $150 Homestay Application Fee. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be waived.
Your application for Homestay Program cannot be reviewed unless we have received your CDN $150 non-refundable
Homestay Application Fee.